Notary public serving clients from the Hills
Looking for notary public services around Castle Hill? Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Western Sydney and accordingly many of our clients come from Castle Hill and surrounding suburbs around the Hills.
Regardless of the reason, in support of our many clients from the Hills*, we remain committed to offering some of the lowest cost and more readily available notary public services in Sydney. So you know there’s a good reason to travel to Parramatta to see us (especially if you’re only down the road in Castle Hill)!
Why do you need notary public services?
Notary public services are necessary whenever you’re sending documents from Australia to other countries. Some documents might be written in languages other than English and according to foreign laws – but that’s ok. We’re used to dealing with documents from all over the world and in many different languages.
We’re registered with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), so no matter where your documents are going, or which country they’re going to, you’ll be able to obtain an apostille or authentication without a problem. Our experience and expertise mean you’ll have confidence and peace of mind.
What documents do we attest and notarise?
Some of the documents that we regularly attest and notarise for clients include:
- Power of attorney or Letter of Authority signed in Australia appointing someone to handle your property, business or personal financial matters on your behalf – as well as the Revocation of Power of Attorney. The power of attorney is probably the most frequently requested document to be signed, attested and notarised by our office.
- Property transfers and dealing documents signed in Australia for transacting property in other countries.
- Legal and court forms and documents signed in Australia for legal matters and court proceedings in other countries.
- Personal and commercial agreements or contracts signed in Australia for use in other countries. If you’re signing on behalf of a company, you may also need ‘company documents’ such as a certificate of good standing.
- Photo and personal identification documents such as passports or Australian drivers licence. Other forms of identification can also be attested and notarised, but generally other countries require photo identification in the absence of a national identity card system in Australia.
- Personal certificates from Australia such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, and Australian citizenship certificates. These certificates are generally issued by the relevant registry in each Australian state or by the Australian Government.
- Financial documents like bank statements issued by Australian banks, financial statements or tax-related documents from the Australian Tax Office.
- Court documents issued by Australian courts, such as divorce orders, Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration.
- Education documents from Australian institutions, such as school reports, college degrees, university testamurs and transcripts. These documents must be verified with the issuing institution before they can be attested and notarised.
- Employment documents from Australian employers, like referral letters, references and recommendations, and payslips. These documents must be verified with the issuing employer before they can be attested and notarised.
- Company documents relating to Australian companies, like certificates of good standing, attested copies of certificates of incorporation, resolution and minutes, constitutions and memorandum of association etc. These documents must be obtained directly from ASIC for public information or produced by the director if they relate to corporate register documents.
- Criminal history documents issued by Australian police agencies like the Australian Federal Police or state police, or by private organisations accredited by the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission.
Serving clients from Castle Hill and surrounding suburbs
As a leading provider of notary public services in Sydney, our goal is to ensure that there’s always a sufficient supply of notary public services to meet the increasing demand, especially from the Hills. Our office in Parramatta is conveniently located in the geographic centre of Sydney and close to public transport.
For FREE quotes regarding our notary public services, please visit our Notary Fees page or call our office today on 02 9687 8885 to make an appointment.
Do you have any questions regarding this article?
Whether you’re notarising a document for the first time or the hundreth time, the requirements, processes, and terms can be confusing and daunting – or just a pain and a hassle (especially if you need an apostille, or to authenticate or legalise as well). Don’t worry! We’re here to simplify it, explain it, and help you with what you need to achieve it.
Contact us or visit our Frequently Asked Questions for more information about our notary public services. We’ve also created a flowchart to help explain notarisation, apostille, authentication and legalisation.
So, what’s next?
Why choose Phang Legal for your notary public services?
We’re a leading provider of notary public services in Sydney known for our experience and expertise in notarising documents for other countries, our low-cost fixed fees and service offering, and our availability to help on short notice. With our offices conveniently located in Parramatta, the geographic centre of the Sydney metropolitan area, we help clients from across Sydney and beyond with personal, professional and timely notary public services.
This website is maintained by Phang Legal, a boutique law firm in Parramatta and a leading provider of quality notary public services to satisfied clients across Sydney.
Ern Phang is a director of Phang Legal and a notary public (since 2005). Ern regularly writes about his experiences as a notary public and the issues faced by his clients in sending documents to other countries.