Yes. We are a full-service law firm, and provide professional legal services in a range of areas in addition to notary services. Key areas include
- Property law and conveyancing services
- Business law and commercial transactions
- Debt recovery and small claims litigation, and
- Family law, divorce and property settlements.
Please visit our law firm website at https://www.phanglegal.com.au or call our office on 02 9687 8885 for more information regarding our full range of professional legal services. In 2017, we celebrated a major milestone of having proudly served people and the local community for 15 years.
In addition to notary public services and professional legal services, we also assist clients with translating their documents – usually into English.
If you have a document that is written in a language other than English, but you want to use that document in Australia, it is likely that the document must be translated into English by a NAATI accredited translator. We provide translation services to our clients through our panel of NAATI accredited translators. See Document Translation for more information our translation services.
Other FAQs regarding our notary public services
If you have any other questions regarding our notary public services, please contact our office on 02 9687 8885 to speak with our notary public or visit our other frequently asked questions, also found below:
- What’s a ‘notary public’?
- What does a notary public do?
- What’s the difference between a notary public and a justice of the peace?
- What’s the difference between a notary and a commissioner of oaths?
- What makes you different from other notaries?
- What’s an ‘apostille’?
- What’s the Apostille Convention?
- I’ve been told I need an apostille. Where and how do I get it?
- What’s ‘authentication’?
- Are you recognised by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade?
- What’s your experience in providing notary public services?
- Do you provide any services other than notary services?