As a leading provider of notary public services in Sydney, we treat notary public services as an important part of our practice. We intentionally compete on price to be one of the lowest cost providers in the market because we want to win your business. If we cannot win your business on price, then we will win your business on service, expertise, and availability – try to find that with other notaries.
Compare us with other notaries
We allocate priority to our notary public clients and their documents, which means we keep ourselves available for appointments and generally you will be able to make an appointment with our notary public on short notice. We are conveniently located in Parramatta, which is the geographic centre of Sydney metropolitan area and easily accessible by all forms of public and private transport (click here for more information).
We are highly experienced with notary public services, having notarised many documents, regularly and frequently for many different intended destination countries. We are familiar with the documents and requirements, and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and many foreign consulates and embassies are familiar with our signature and seal.
… just don’t take our word for it.
Check out our latest Google Reviews (https://g.page/phanglegal) to see what our clients say about us. You won’t be disappointed.
Other FAQs regarding our notary public services
If you have any other questions regarding our notary public services, please contact our office on 02 9687 8885 to speak with our notary public or visit our other frequently asked questions, also found below:
- What’s a ‘notary public’?
- What does a notary public do?
- What’s the difference between a notary public and a justice of peace?
- What’s the difference between a notary and a commissioner of oaths?
- What makes you different from other notaries?
- What’s an ‘apostille’?
- What’s the Apostille Convention?
- I’ve been told I need an apostille. Where and how do I get it?
- What’s ‘authentication’?
- Are you recognised by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade?
- What’s your experience in providing notary public services?
- Do you provide any services other than notary services?