We were appointed as a notary public in 2005 and over the many years have assisted countless number of clients with their documents to nearly every country all around the world.
What makes us different from other notary public services is that this is our core expertise. By focusing on providing notary public services, we have experienced (and are familiar) with a wide range of documents and the common situations/problems that our clients face each and every day. We understand the complexities of dealing with foreign laws, other lawyers overseas, and the different governments and government offices overseas and within Australia through the various embassies, consulates, and foreign offices.
If you agree that it takes 10,000 hours to make an expert (as some people say), then you can rest assured that we have what it takes to help you with notarising your foreign documents.
Other FAQs regarding our notary public services
If you have any other questions regarding our notary public services, please contact our office on 02 9687 8885 to speak with our notary public or visit our other frequently asked questions, also found below:
- What’s a ‘notary public’?
- What does a notary public do?
- What’s the difference between a notary public and a justice of peace?
- What’s the difference between a notary and a commissioner of oaths?
- What makes you different from other notaries?
- What’s an ‘apostille’?
- What’s the Apostille Convention?
- I’ve been told I need an apostille. Where and how do I get it?
- What’s ‘authentication’?
- Are you recognised by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade?
- What’s your experience in providing notary public services?
- Do you provide any services other than notary services?