We were appointed as a notary public in 2005 and over the many years have assisted a countless number of clients with all kinds of documents to nearly every country in every part of the world (and this is not an exaggeration).
What makes us different from other notary public services is that this is our core expertise. By focusing on providing notary public services, we have experienced (and are familiar) with a wide range of documents and the common situations/problems that our clients face each and every day. We understand the complexities of dealing with foreign laws, protocols and practices, communicating with other lawyers in different countries, as well as interacting with different governments and government offices both abroad as well as locally within Australia through the various embassies, consulates, and foreign representative offices. The world is complex.
If you agree that it takes 10,000 hours to make an expert (as some people say), then you can rest assured that we have what it takes to help you with notarising your documents.
… just don’t take our word for it.
Check out our latest Google Reviews (https://g.page/phanglegal) to see what our clients say about us. You won’t be disappointed.
Other FAQs regarding our notary public services
If you have any other questions regarding our notary public services, please contact us or browse our other frequently asked questions:
- What’s a ‘notary public’?
- What does a notary public do?
- What’s the difference between a notary public and a justice of the peace?
- What’s the difference between a notary and a commissioner of oaths?
- What makes you different from other notaries?
- What’s an ‘apostille’?
- What’s the Apostille Convention?
- I’ve been told I need an apostille. Where and how do I get it?
- How much does an apostille cost?
- What’s ‘authentication’?
- Are you recognised by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade?
- What’s your experience in providing notary public services?
- Do you provide any services other than notary services?
Do you have any questions?
Sending documents from Australia to other countries can be complicated. We make it simple.
If your documents must be stamped with an apostille or authenticated and then legalised, we can help with that too. We’ve also created a flowchart to explain the process.
So, what’s next?
Why choose Phang Legal for your notary public services?
We’re a leading provider of notary public services in Sydney. We’re known for:
- Our experience and expertise in notarising documents for other countries;
- Our low-cost fixed fees and service offerings; and
- Our availability to help on short notice.
Our office is conveniently located in Parramatta, the geographic centre of the Sydney metropolitan area. We help clients from across Sydney and beyond with personal, professional and timely notary public services.
This website is maintained by Phang Legal, a boutique law firm in Parramatta and a leading provider of quality notary public services to satisfied clients across Sydney and beyond.
Ern Phang is a director of Phang Legal and a notary public (since 2005). Ern regularly writes about his experiences as a notary public and the issues faced by his clients in sending documents to countries all over the world.