Our notary fees are highly competitive. We will always provide you with a fixed price quote for notary services.
How do I get a fixed price quote?
While we can provide an indicative quote over the phone, all quotes are subject to physical inspection of the documents to be notarised. We also need a clear understanding of what the document is intended to do, where it is to be used and whether it requires an ‘apostille‘ or ‘authentication‘ by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. However if you can confirm your specific requirements, then we generally will provide you with an immediate quote.
Visit our Notary Fees page to request a quote, or call our office on 02 9687 8885. All quotes are subject to physical inspection of the relevant documents.
More FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?