Yes. Although we generally quote a “per document” fee, as the number of documents increase we are able to discount the notary fee to reflect the work performed and time taken (ie, the total fee might increase, but the fee per document will generally decrease).
We also announce specials, promotions, and discounts through our email newsletter from time to time.
If you have used our services before, you would have received a discount offer in the mail, and if you follow the steps set out in that offer and advise us accordingly, we would be pleased to apply the offered discount to your next notary public service.
More FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?