Yes. Although we generally quote a “per document” fee, as the number of documents increase we are able to discount the notary fee in some cases to reflect the work performed and time taken (ie, the total fee might increase, but the fee per document will generally decrease).
We also announce specials, promotions, and discounts through social media accounts or our email newsletter from time to time.
If you have used our services before, you would have received a discount offer in the mail, and if you follow the steps set out in that offer and advise us accordingly, we would be pleased to apply the offered discount to your next notary public service.
More FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Are notary public services free?
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- How much does an apostille cost?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?
Do you have any questions?
Sending documents from Australia to other countries can be complicated. We make it simple.
If your documents must be stamped with an apostille or authenticated and then legalised, we can help with that too. We’ve also created a flowchart to explain the process.
So, what’s next?
Why choose Phang Legal for your notary public services?
We’re a leading provider of notary public services in Sydney. We’re known for:
- Our experience and expertise in notarising documents for other countries;
- Our low-cost fixed fees and service offerings; and
- Our availability to help on short notice.
Our office is conveniently located in Parramatta, the geographic centre of the Sydney metropolitan area. We help clients from across Sydney and beyond with personal, professional and timely notary public services.
This website is maintained by Phang Legal, a boutique law firm in Parramatta and a leading provider of quality notary public services to satisfied clients across Sydney and beyond.
Ern Phang is a director of Phang Legal and a notary public (since 2005). Ern regularly writes about his experiences as a notary public and the issues faced by his clients in sending documents to countries all over the world.