Easy. Visit our Notary Fees page or call us on 02 9687 8885.
In most cases, we are able to provide you with an immediate quote if you can clearly describe the documents that you need to notarise, what the documents are supposed to do, identify the intended destination country, and confirm whether the document must be authenticated or stamped with an apostille. Our notary fee may vary depending on your specific requirements.
We try to make this process as easy and as transparent as possible so that you know what you are likely to incur and you can budget properly for using our notary public services. All quotes are subject to physical inspection of documents, instructions received at the time of notarisation and actual completed notary public services. We will only proceed with providing you with notary services if you agree to our quote for our notary fees.
More FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?