Easy. Visit our Notary Fees page or call us on 02 9687 8885.
In most cases, we are able to provide you with an immediate quote if you can clearly describe the documents that you need to notarise, what the documents are supposed to do, identify the intended destination country, and confirm whether the document must be authenticated or stamped with an apostille. Our notary fee may vary depending on your specific requirements.
We try to make this process as easy and as transparent as possible so that you know what you are likely to incur and you can budget properly for using our notary public services. All quotes are subject to physical inspection of documents, instructions received at the time of notarisation and actual completed notary public services. We will only proceed with providing you with notary services if you agree to our quote for our notary fees.
Looking for quotes or have more questions? Check out our other FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Are notary public services free?
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- How much does an apostille cost?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?
Do you have any questions?
Sending documents from Australia to other countries can be complicated. We make it simple.
If your documents must be stamped with an apostille or authenticated and then legalised, we can help with that too. We’ve also created a flowchart to explain the process.
So, what’s next?
Why choose Phang Legal for your notary public services?
We’re a leading provider of notary public services in Sydney. We’re known for:
- Our experience and expertise in notarising documents for other countries;
- Our low-cost fixed fees and service offerings; and
- Our availability to help on short notice.
Our office is conveniently located in Parramatta, the geographic centre of the Sydney metropolitan area. We help clients from across Sydney and beyond with personal, professional and timely notary public services.
This website is maintained by Phang Legal, a boutique law firm in Parramatta and a leading provider of quality notary public services to satisfied clients across Sydney and beyond.
Ern Phang is a director of Phang Legal and a notary public (since 2005). Ern regularly writes about his experiences as a notary public and the issues faced by his clients in sending documents to countries all over the world.