The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) charges fees for authentication and apostille, depending on the number of documents. Although the cost of authentication and apostille used to be different (also depending on whether those documents were bound or not), DFAT now charges the same for both authentication and apostille.
For more information regarding the fees and charges for authentication and apostilles, please contact DFAT on 1300 935 260 or visit smartraveller.gov.au.
More FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?