Be aware that the component of our fee for travel can be more than the fee to notarise your document. Despite this, we have several clients who prefer us to visit them in their office/home.
If you are using our online quoting form, please select that you require an office/home visit and provide your address so that we can include a component in our quote for travelling. You can decide whether you prefer us to visit you or you prefer to make an appointment with our office.
More FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?