Yes. In NSW, the State Government issues recommended notary fees which are increased from time to time. A copy of the recommended notary fees available from the Society of Notaries of New South Wales, see https://notarynsw.org.au/recommended-fees/.
Please be aware that notaries are not required to follow the recommended notary fees, and the actual fees charged for notary public services may vary greatly between different notaries and different firms. It is possible that other notaries may even charge more – we do not.
Our notary fees are generally lower than the recommended notary fees
If you want to know more about our notary fees, please contact us for a quote by visiting our Notary Fees page or calling us on 02 9687 8885. Speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary public services and our notary fees or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?