Generally, a fixed fee will apply to all notary services. In addition to a notary fee for our notary public services, the quote may also include a component relating to travel, postage fees (if we are dealing with DFAT or foreign offices), filing fees and other out of pocket expenses that we incur on your behalf. We provide you with a fixed fee quote to give you certainty and avoid unexpected surprises or additional costs – no one wants that.
If you are based overseas and require us to arrange for your documents to be sent to you overseas, we recommend arranging for your own courier rather than for us to arrange the courier for you (which will likely to be more expensive).
More FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?