In Australia, a notary public must be a senior lawyer and therefore likely to charge a notary fee accordingly – or at least they need to justify spending the time to provide notary public services compared to other types of professional legal services by charging a similar fee. To that extent, their fees are justifiable – however, we have a different attitude and a different approach that we think you will prefer.
Our notary fee is lower because our practice focuses on providing high volume notary public services
While other notaries may only see 1-2 notary public clients a week, we may assist up to 5 notary public clients a day (sometimes more) and in this way make up for our lower notary fees by helping more people. The ‘common law of business balance’ dictates that you get what you pay for, but with us – you get more. We are proud to remain competitive with our notary fees to ensure that you get the most value from our notary public services.
We enjoy what we do and we do it well. We focus on notary public services so that you can rest assured that our experience and expertise will help you achieve what you need to achieve with your documents.
More FAQs regarding our notary fees
Please speak to our friendly lawyers and notary public about our notary fees, or visit our other frequently asked questions:
- Is there a recommended notary fee?
- Are you the cheapest?
- Why do other notaries charge so much more?
- Do you charge an hourly rate or a fixed price for notary services?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- How do I get a quote for your notary services?
- How much does the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade charge?
- I want you to come to my office. Do you charge for travelling?
- What other fees may apply?