Unfortunately, we are no longer open on the weekends. We also do not open on public holidays.
Our normal office hours are between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. We are able to take appointments after hours on some evenings – however these appointments often are booked many weeks in advance (so be early).
If you must make an appointment on the weekends or after hours we may charge a further fee for ‘appointments outside of normal office hours’ in addition to our normal notary fee.
More FAQs regarding our office and appointments
For more information regarding our notary public services or if you want to make an appointment to see our notary public, please contact our office on 02 9687 8885. Otherwise, please visit our other frequently asked questions regarding our office and appointments.
- Where’s your office?
- How do I get to your office?
- Can I park in your office?
- Does your office have wheelchair access?
- Do I need to make an appointment?
- Are you open on the weekends?
- Can you notarise documents in my office?
- Do you need to see me in person?
- What sort of identification do I need to show?
- Why do you keep copies of my identification and notarised documents?