Unfortunately, no. Our office complex has limited parking, most of which are allocated to and are generally being used by other offices. If you have mobility issues, our office has street level access that allows you to be dropped at the front door for your convenience, however, there may be issues for you to leave your vehicle unattended even for a short period of time.
If you are travelling to our office by car, you may be able to find street parking otherwise there are various options for off-street parking such as car parking stations or (a favourite with many of our clients) parking at Westfield which has 3 hours free parking and is only a short 5-10 minute walk from our office.
More FAQs regarding our office and appointments
For more information regarding our notary public services or if you want to make an appointment to see our notary public, please contact our office on 02 9687 8885. Otherwise, please visit our other frequently asked questions regarding our office and appointments.
- Where’s your office?
- How do I get to your office?
- Can I park in your office?
- Does your office have wheelchair access?
- Do I need to make an appointment?
- Are you open on the weekends?
- Can you notarise documents in my office?
- Do you need to see me in person?
- What sort of identification do I need to show?
- Why do you keep copies of my identification and notarised documents?