Yes. ‘Office visits’ or ‘home visits’ are rare because our charge for travel often exceeds our charge for notary public services. If you would like us to visit you outside of our office to notarise your documents, please call us for a quote inclusive of travel.
Generally, the charge for travelling will be calculated on an hourly rate with a minimum charge of an hour.
To take advantage of our highly competitive notary fees, we recommend making an appointment to attend our office rather than requiring our notary public make ‘office visits’ or ‘home visits’.
More FAQs regarding our office and appointments
For more information regarding our notary public services or if you want to make an appointment to see our notary public, please contact our office on 02 9687 8885. Otherwise, please visit our other frequently asked questions regarding our office and appointments.
- Where’s your office?
- How do I get to your office?
- Can I park in your office?
- Does your office have wheelchair access?
- Do I need to make an appointment?
- Are you open on the weekends?
- Can you notarise documents in my office?
- Do you need to see me in person?
- What sort of identification do I need to show?
- Why do you keep copies of my identification and notarised documents?