In addition to our notary public services, we also provide translation services for documents (not written in English) to be translated into English or for documents that are written in English to be translated into other languages. Our translators are all accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters Ltd (NAATI).
Hassle-free translation services.
If you need to use your document in Australia, but it is written in a language other than English, you need to use our translation services to have your document translated into English by a NAATI accredited translator.
For example, you might need to use a NAATI accredited translator to translate birth certificates, marriage certificates, or education records and qualifications.
Common language requests include:
- Chinese to English
- Hindi to English
- Malay to English
- Indonesian to English
Whenever you are sending an English document (ie, such as a document created in Australia) to another country that does not recognise English as an official language, you should check the accredited translation requirements of that intended destination country. In the same way that translations by NAATI accredited translators are accepted in Australia, other countries will have their own accreditation regime and you will probably need to comply to avoid your translation being rejected (even if it was translated by a NAATI accredited translator).
Other FAQs regarding our translation services
For more information regarding our translation services, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
- What languages do you cover in relation to your translation services?
- Should I have my documents translated before or after you notarise my documents?
- Will my documents be translated by a NAATI accredited translator?
- How long does it take to translate my documents?
- Can I get my documents translated straight away?
- How much does it cost to translate my documents?
- Is it cheaper for me to arrange my own translation?
- Can I arrange my own translation?
- Do you provide an interpretation service?
- I am a NAATI accredited translator, do you have any job vacancies?