If you require an interpreter, you must make your own arrangements. We only offer NAATI accredited translators in relation to our notary public services and related professional legal services.
If you have an enquiry regarding our translation services, please visit our Document Translation page for more information and to obtain a quote.
You can find more information and other frequently asked questions regarding our translation services below:
- What languages do you cover in relation to your translation services?
- Should I have my documents translated before or after you notarise my documents?
- Will my documents be translated by a NAATI accredited translator?
- How long does it take to translate my documents?
- Can I get my documents translated straight away?
- How much does it cost to translate my documents?
- Is it cheaper for me to arrange my own translation?
- Can I arrange my own translation?
- Do you provide an interpretation service?
- I am a NAATI accredited translator, do you have any job vacancies?