If your documents must be translated from English into another language, or from another language into English, ask whether the documents must be translated before or after we notarise the documents. Also check whether the intended destination country have their own accreditation for translators. NAATI accredited translators are recognised and widely accepted in Australia, however they may not be recognised in the intended destination country.
Please be aware that notarising any document with an attached translation may be more expensive for notarisation, authentication and apostille because it generally consists of multiple pages that may need to be bound together.
If you have an enquiry regarding our translation services, please visit our Document Translation page for more information and to obtain a quote.
You can find more information and other frequently asked questions regarding our translation services below:
- What languages do you cover in relation to your translation services?
- Should I have my documents translated before or after you notarise my documents?
- Will my documents be translated by a NAATI accredited translator?
- How long does it take to translate my documents?
- Can I get my documents translated straight away?
- How much does it cost to translate my documents?
- Is it cheaper for me to arrange my own translation?
- Can I arrange my own translation?
- Do you provide an interpretation service?
- I am a NAATI accredited translator, do you have any job vacancies?