Yes. We only retain NAATI accredited translators to translate documents. All translated documents will bear the signature and seal of the respective NAATI accredited translator with their registration details for verification.
We take a great amount of care in selecting the NAATI accredited translators on our panel. Our selection criteria ensures that each NAATI accredited translator engaged for any translation request is reliable, responsive and reasonably priced. As a leading provider of notary public services in Sydney, it is important for us to maintain our reputation for low cost quality services and our growing following of satisfied and repeat clients.
If you have an enquiry regarding our translation services, please visit our Document Translation page for more information and to obtain a quote.
You can find more information and other frequently asked questions regarding our translation services below:
- What languages do you cover in relation to your translation services?
- Should I have my documents translated before or after you notarise my documents?
- Will my documents be translated by a NAATI accredited translator?
- How long does it take to translate my documents?
- Can I get my documents translated straight away?
- How much does it cost to translate my documents?
- Is it cheaper for me to arrange my own translation?
- Can I arrange my own translation?
- Do you provide an interpretation service?
- I am a NAATI accredited translator, do you have any job vacancies?